It was built in 1881, and approximately has 1,600 students and more than 140 faculty. Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is well known by the name of ACPHS. It has become Favorite College in Albany due to its Medical Programs.
ACPHS has three Academic Program: Pharmacy Program, Bachelor’s Programs, Graduate Programs
The college offer Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) which is available in Vermont and Albany, New York.
ACPHS has six Bachelor programs:
- B.S. in Biomedical Technology
- B.S. in Chemistry
- B.S. in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- B.S. in Health and Human Sciences
- B.S. in Microbiology
- B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
ACPHS also has five graduate degrees programs to choose from.
- M.S. in Molecular Biosciences
- M.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- M.S. in Health Outcomes Research
- M.S. in Cytotechnology and Molecular Cytology
- M.S. in Clinical Laboratory Sciences
ACPHS always has admission every year. It is open for the following condition:
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
It is available from internal and third party.
Any student whom eligible for scholarship will receive it once they submit requirement to request for scholarship.