In this page, We would like to discuss about all Colleges and Universities available in American Samoa.
List of colleges and universities in American Samoa
Campus and education institutions in American Samoa will be listed in this page. American Samoa is a United States territory which is located in the South Pacific Ocean, southeast of the Independent State of Samoa. The Capital city, Pago pago is located in the main island at Tutuila. Dialing code is currently 684 and uses the currency of United States dollar. In previous survey, there are 69,543 population exist.
Public education Institutions in American Samoa is available for all resident mainly student whom living in the area. The institution is divided into three sections, Primary School, Secondary School and Colleges.
It is an education institution which provide basic education. Here are list of Primary school in American Samoa:
- A.P. Lutali (Aunu’u) Elementary School. Grades 1-8 in Aunu’u Island. it was formerly named Aunu’ufou Elementary School.
- Afono Elementary School
- Alatua Lua Elementary School
- Alofau Elementary School
- Aua Elementary School
- Fagasa Le’atele Elementary School
- Faleaso Elementary School
- Fitiuta Elementary School
- Lauli’i Elementary School
- Leone Midkiff Elementary School
- Lupelele Elementary School
- Manulele Elementary School
- Manulele Junior High School
- Masefau Elementary School
- Matafao Elementary School
- Matatula Elementary School
- Mt. Alava Elementary School
- Olomoana Elementary School
- Olosega Elementary School
- Pava’ia’i Elementary School
- Siliga Elementary School
- Taputapu Elementary School
- Uifa’atali Peter Coleman Elementary School (Pago Pago)
It is high school for student whom graduated from basic or primary schools. Here are list of High Schools available in American Samoa:
- Fagaitua High School
- Leone High School
- Manu’a High School
- Nu’uli Polytechnic High School
- Samoana High School
- Tafuna High School
- Kanana Fou High School
- American Samoa Community College.
It is a two-year WASC institute which available in the village of Mapusaga. The university is located on the island of Tutuila. It is founded in 1970. The address is at Mesepa, Western, American Samoa with Enrollment at 2,188 in 2009 and estimated 1,537 undergraduates.
American Samoa only has single accredited university and more Favorite College might be available in futures. Public schools is managed by American Samoa Department of Education (ASDOE). Public may confirm the accreditation from Department of Education listing of accredited institutions in American Samoa.